Wednesday, May 2

Nice brothers! I took this one morning because Bodie and Brock were being so sweet with Wyatt. I forgot it was on the camera. Ahhh. Ya, Brock's hair is out of control.

Where there is mud, there is Brock. Urgh. I swear, this kid! At least this didn't take place when I was trying to get everyone in the car like it usually does. Really, this happens too often!

6 comments:

The Wilkins' said...

What darling boys! I love it. The mud picture is great! I guess by boy #3 you're used to the dirty stuff!

Becky said...

cute! what a sweet moment to catch on camera!

Rachel Clare said...

Sara,
How old is Wyatt? He's so darling!! As are all your boys! I love these pictures.
Rachel

Shauna said...

Don't make me want another one!

maelynn said...

Sara! It was good to hear from you, and to see your blog! I can't believe you have 3 boys! And all so young! You must keep so busy! Your family is so adorable! It will be fun to keep an eye on your blog!
Maelynn

Kim said...

BROCK!!! Hahahhaha! "Serenity now" with all the mud!