Wednesday, March 28

I have been in a book club for nearly two years - I can't believe it's been that long! I love it. I love getting lost in a story. For the most part I have really enjoyed each selection so far. And I love getting together with a group of girls and having a night out. This was our latest read, the Princess Acadamy. Cute, cute read. I would recommend. It's my pick for next month's book, and I think I'm going to choose Twilight. I haven't read it yet, but it sounds interesting. It has vampires in it, and is a love story. Kinda weird, but I'm a sucker for love stories. To read about the book and how the author came up with the plot click here: http://www.stepheniemeyer.com/twilight.html I like being able to read the thoughts of the author and I love that she started writing this from a dream she had, and worked on it at nights when her kids were asleep so she wouldn't be inturrupted. (who can't relate to that) So, I hope it's a good read - I think it will be.

4 comments:

Shauna said...

That's so cool you're in a book club. I think that'd be fun and both those books look good!

Anonymous said...

It was so fun to see you at Sheri's! The cutest boys! And boys they truly are. You look so good and I love the long hair! We'll have to do it again sometime. Thanks for driving down. P.S. My sister, Rach, read Twilight and absolutely LOVED it. She wants me to read it.

sara said...

Same Holly! Good to know Rach loved Twilight - I will pass that on tonight when I introduce the book.

Rachel Cunningham said...

Be prepared to put your life on hold and do nothing but read "Twilight" because you won't be able to put it down or do anything until your done reading it. And then you will search the world over for the sequel and won't be able to put that down either. #3 comes out in August and I'm counting the days. So fun to read!!!